Entrepreneurial University Leaders Programme (EULP)
A pioneering development programme for senior university leaders delivered by NCEE and Universities UK, in partnership with Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
A Highly Relevant and Practical Programme for Leaders of Higher Education
The concept of entrepreneurial leadership is now emerging as a powerful idea to help universities adapt rapidly to the increasingly complex and urgent set of pressures and challenges being created by economic, global and domestic uncertainty.
Underpinned by a rigorous research foundation and led by eminent vice chancellors, experts, visionaries, practitioners and policy makers in the field of university education, the Entrepreneurial University Leaders Programme is a timely development programme for senior university leaders which will enable you to:
- Appreciate the relevance and benefits of entrepreneurship within the university context, as well as its application
- Learn how current challenges are being met by entrepreneurial best practice at Universities across the UK and internationally
- Look into likely future developments and analyse the implications of possible future scenarios
- Understand the capabilities required to lead entrepreneurially and to manage change and entrepreneurial development
- Identify some possible areas for change and innovation within your university and develop strategies to effect this change
- Establish a network of peers with whom to share success and discuss challenges during the programme and become members of an active alumni network after the programme has taken place.
Meeting the Needs of the 21st Century
An International Programme
Participants to date have been from Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Dubai, England, Luxembourg, the Republic of Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Scotland and Wales. In addition, the programme continues to benefit from leading international contributors from Asia, Continental Europe and the United States.
A Vibrant International Alumni Network
Participants on the programme are automatically enrolled into the EULP Alumni Network which hosts regular events each year, offering practical insight and ongoing support.
Dates for EULP 2014
Module 1: 14-18 January 2014 Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
Module 2: 23-26 April 2014 The University of Huddersfield (Winner of THE Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2012)
Module 3: 9-12 July 2014 Universities UK, Central London